Sightseeing ... Here the list is long for your pleasure as the island of Corfu has a unique importance of Historical and Cultural Heritage.
- The journey Starts here at the Βenitses Village and its Beautifull Landscape.
- See and explore the Roman Baths in the center of the village of Benitses
- just 1.5 km you will find the palace Achilleion dedicated to Achilles From princess Sissy and the Kaizer Bridge
- Α few kilometers further down is the center of Corfu town
- visit the Church of Saint Spyridon the protector of the island,
- one of the largest square in the Balkans Esplanade and
- the Venetian narrow style of the city,
- Visit various museums and local products,
- the palace of St. George and Michael hosts the famous Museum of Asian Art as well
- the Mon Repo palace
Other areas worth visiting: